Over 20 years experience in providing great finance deals for our customers!
Contact us today for a obligation free quote
Dealer Finance is a premium, non-bank, financial services organisation. We offer finance to all commercial and consumer customers, including government; multinationals; public and private companies, partnerships and individuals, right across Australia.
We are committed to assisting Licenced Dealers provide a simple and efficient, high quality finance product to their customers. How can we do this? Having accreditation with over 20 different premier and second tier lenders, Dealer Finance is able to tailor finance packages to meet the specific needs of clients, depending on their situation.
Dealer Finance offers finance products for all types of equipment and cashflow needs. This includes:
- Trucks, Trailers, Buses
- Construction and Earthmoving Equipment
- Cars and light commercial vehicles
- Tractors and Agricultural Machinery, Cranes and Telehandlers
- Business equipment, Medical and industrial plant equipment.
- Short term business loans, tax debts, cash flow capital raising.
For a full summary of our finance services click here.
Our experienced team can offer you a hassle free way to the finance you need to keep your business successful. We will complete all the necessary requirements to meet lending criteria and leave you to focus on running your business. Dealer Finance strives to get the best available product to our clients. With the entire market at our fingertips you can be sure that Dealer Finance is getting the best products out there.
The steps to getting you the right type of finance are as follows:
- Contact us with your enquiry via this website, email or phone.
- We will arrange to meet with you, at your convenience and chosen location to discuss your borrowing requirements. This can also be done over the phone if the application is urgent.
- Once we have more details about your financial requirements and position, we will research the best available finance products and provide you with our findings for your consideration and how to proceed.
- As soon as we get you approved we go over the offer with you and discuss any questions or concerns that may arise. If at this stage you are happy to proceed we will get the paperwork signed, make sure that any approval conditions have been met and submit for settlement. All relevant documents will be forwarded on to you, your accountant and other relevant parties.